• Studies of history and history of art at the University of Dijon (France).
• Studies of public law to the university of Dijon (France) then of Nantes (France)
• Professor de general Culture at the school of the fine arts of Nantes, 1974 to 1989; charged in particular of the organization of the exposures (contemporary art) to "the workshop on grass" then with the "Gallery of the Art school".
• Director of the Art schools of Rennes since 1989.
BOOKS ADVISED BY JACQUES SAUVAGEOT
• Yves MICHAUD, "To teach art". ED. Jacqueline Chambon, 1993
• Thierry of DUVE, "To make school". ED. Presses of reality, 1992
• Gerard MONNIER, "Of beautiful arts to the visual arts. A social history of art ". ED. The Manufacture, 1991 (Work devoted to the evolution of art in general, but which rather frequently tackles the question of the teaching of art).